Millions of engineers and scientists worldwide use MATLAB® to analyze and design the systems and products transforming our world. The matrix-based MATLAB language is the world’s most natural way to express computational mathematics. Built-in graphics make it easy to visualize and gain insights from data. The desktop environment invites experimentation, exploration, and discovery. These MATLAB tools and capabilities are all rigorously tested and designed to work together.
MATLAB helps you take your ideas beyond the desktop. You can run your analyses on larger data sets, and scale up to clusters and clouds. MATLAB code can be integrated with other languages, enabling you to deploy algorithms and applications within web, enterprise, and production systems.
We cover Matlab course with fundamentals and programming. We conduct workshop for Matlab course in colleges and other organization as per requirement. The objective of course to get familiar with Matlab, understand Matlab Basic operations, Solving Mathematical Problems, Advance Graph Plot, Input/Output functions, Function Creation, Matlab Loop Program and Matlab Control Statement. There are also advanced modlues available after completion of Fundamental Module.
MODULE 1 Fundamental
- Introduction To MATLABObjective: Become familiar with the main features of the MATLAB integrated design environment and its user interfaces.· – Reading data from files· – Saving and loading variables.
- MATLAB Basic Operations Objective: Enter MATLAB commands, with an emphasis on creating variables, accessing and manipulating data in variables.– Entering commands– Creating numeric and character variables– Plotting data– Customizing plots
- Solving Mathematical Problem Objective: Perform mathematical and statistical calculations with vectors. Use matrices as mathematical objects or as collections of (vector) dataPerforming calculations with vectors– Accessing and modifying values in vectors– Creating and manipulating matrices– Performing calculations with matrices
- Advance Graph Plot
- Input / Output Function
- MATLAB Function CreationObjective: Increase automation by encapsulating modular tasks as user-defined functions.· – Creating functions· – Calling functions· – Setting the MATLAB path
- MATLAB Loop Program Objective: Create flexible code that can interact with the user, make decisions, and adapt to different situations.– Programming constructs– Decision branching– Loops
- MATLAB Control Statement.
MODULE 2 Advance
- Introduction Graphical User Interfacing
- Introduction Image Processing Toolbox
MODULE 3 Design
- Introduction to SimuLink